Travelling a country that has a completely different culture and environment can be daunting, which is why I personally travel with my guests and give them a quality guided tour of India.
No matter where you are in New Zealand, you can contact me at any time or meet me at your place of choice so we can plan your journey of a lifetime.
– Vishal Kulria, Founder & Owner
What is Kiwi N Tiger?
We are New Zealand based and registered (NZBN 9429046308474) business with a well-proven track record, Our tours seldom are a blend of divergent experience and not only include great historical monuments like Red Fort in New Delhi and Taj Mahal in Agra but also merge a splash of local lifestyle in cities and villages by incorporating various activities. Kiwi N Tiger has a suitable activity for everyone, to name some are NGOs and village-school walk, embroidery, painting and cooking classes, tiger and leopard safari, hiking and much more.
We have spent years designing our itineraries to ensure an experience that is authentic, brilliantly executed and is completely unique to ‘Kiwi N Tiger’.
While providing all the diversity in your tour to India, we also chose some of the best hotels handpicked to suit your comfortable nights. So a luxury and personalised tour to India from NZ is now just a call away for Kiwis.
What makes us different?
- Unlike many other tour companies, we do not hire third-party contractors. We use our own base and unique beliefs to serve our guests and to make this possible we have had put ourselves at the place of our guests to experience every itinerary, destination, activity, & every single hotel and that’s the reason we do not book anything sold by third party travel companies.
- Instead of showing prominent sites only, we intend to present everyday Indian life & itineraries inclusive of vast experiences and varied activities which can be a fit for all.
- All of our itineraries are near to perfection, but there is always room for improvement. So we are always open to work with your ideas and to customise your tour according to your suggestions.
- Service cannot be evaluated with the goods (which are bought and sold) so we do not work as travel retailer or wholesaler, we work as travel experience booster.
What we can offer?
Flights that minimise time and money are booked by us for you. We offer value to our customers.
Activities- There are many activities which we provide like bird-watching or spending time in nature. You can book them well in advance.
Consult- Whatever be your personal choice and priorities, we design your trip according to that.
Events and festivals- We have a calendar for it and you can mark the dates for all the events and festivals whenever you are in India.
Chauffeured vehicles- The vehicles are fitted with comfortable couch seats, a/c, Wi-Fi, chilled drinks with experienced drivers are going to provide you a safe and comfortable journey.
Luxury hotels- Carefully selected exquisite hotels will make you take benefit of all great services and amenities.
Fully escorted tours- Our guides will go an extra mile to make sure that you are easy and comfortable and you know the direction in which your trip is taking place.
Meet n Assist- Our representative is responsible to receive you at the airport and also, at the departure time.
Mission & Vision
Make optimal use of environmental resources that constitute a key element in tourism development, maintaining essential ecological processes and helping to conserve natural heritage and biodiversity.
Respect the socio-cultural authenticity of host communities, conserve their built and living cultural heritage and traditional values, and contribute to inter-cultural understanding and tolerance.
Provide fairly distributed benefits to all stakeholders, including stable employment and income-earning opportunities and social services to host communities, and contribute to poverty alleviation.
We strive to implement zero plastic policy
Heritage hotels are booked to assist their conservation
We work with small local businesses
We donate to protect endangered wildlife
Sustainable Tourism with ‘Kiwi N Tiger’
An aspect wherein we have to seriously tackle the challenges to leave our world a better place. Sustainability has 3 main pillars: economic, environmental and social. We keep in mind all three.
Tourism can only be sustainable if it is carefully managed so that potential negative effects on the host community and the environment are not permitted to outweigh the financial benefits. We respect the socio-cultural authenticity of host communities, conserve their built and living cultural heritage and traditional values, and contribute to inter-cultural understanding and tolerance.
100% we strive to implement zero plastic policy, 80% Heritage hotels are booked to assist their conservation (some are supported by organisations like Leon Levy Foundations), 65% we work with small local businesses, 42% We donate to protect endangered wildlife with the help of WWF India. With every guest’s booking we do donation
- to ‘Sundar rang Chandelao‘, an initiative empowering rural women of Chandelao village. You will also receive the products worth of same amount made by those women.
- and to local rural families living in hamlets supporting their child education