No, we do not charge any extra fees or fuel surcharges. The listed price is the price you pay. Including tax.
Please contact us to get the latest information on your desired trip.
Yes, it is safe to use your card at ATMs, outlets or restaurants. The maximum money can be transacted through an ATM is INR 10000 per day.
We would recommend you to carry currency equivalent of NZ $50 per day with you.
Tipping is expected but not mandatory, and is entirely dependent on your gratification. You can also ask your tour leader about the right amount to tip.
The single supplement is a premium charged to solo travellers when they take a hotel room alone. This can also be the extra costs charged by the hotels for single occupancy of a double room.
Wear whatever is comfortable. It is recommended to have a sturdy pair of broken-in trail shoes, boots, or sneakers. It is preferable to dress in layers and wear clothing that will wick away perspiration and keep you dry and comfortable
Not much, remember our trips are all inclusive. We do suggest you bring appropriate clothing to fit the season and a day pack to carry extra snacks and water.
Shopping amount depends on the things you select to buy. Expensive & inexpensive both shopping options are available in India.
Road travel between two cities is 4-5 hours on average.
Drinking water and soft drinks are supplied on board at no extra cost.
Most of our guests are recommended vaccination for Hepatitis-A only but we would suggest to consult your GP on this.
From New Zealand to India and return, we preferably book Singapore Airlines, Air India & Air New Zealand or Southern China. Suitable flight options will be given at the time of your booking.
Most of our guests recommend having a stopover in Singapore on their way to India. This can be done at no extra costs mostly. We will let you know if there are any extra charges applicable.
Yes you are welcome to book your own flights and an applicable amount will be reduced from your total tour price.
You can easily exchange your currency at airports or an authorised money converter can be easily found in all of the cities in India.
We would strongly suggest to buy your own travel insurance as no travel insurance is included in our tour prices.
To visit most of the places like temples etc. we would suggest to wear a trouser covering down to the knees and a sleeveless top covering up to the shoulders is fine.
Yes, an e-visa facility is available. We can apply your visa on your behalf and your visa fee is included in your tour package price.
Fully escorted tour means your tour will be guided by a tour leader throughout your trip along with local guides for every monument and city.
We are the tour operators and not a travel agency. All of our guides and drivers are certified from the ministry of tourism in India and local authorities. We book flights for our guests as a requirement of the nature of business only.
An SUV is used for a booking of 3 guests or less. Luxury van is used for more than 3 guests in a group.
With your deposit amount we provide you the confirmed booking of your flight tickets.
We believe all our guests are mature enough to deal with the rotation of seats and other correspondence with their co=travellers while travelling.
Maximum 8 and minimum 2 guests in a group.
70% amount of total tour price you pay is refundable until 2 weeks prior to your arrival date in India. For the rest 30% you can check with the airlines through which your flights are booked. No refunds will be made for the cancellation after 2 weeks prior to your arrival date in India or no show.
Travel dates can be changed on request. The charges applicable to change your travel dates are dependent on the booking dates and will cost the charges incur by third party only (Airlines, Hotels etc.). Kiwi n Tiger doesn’t charge its customers for change of travel dates.
Weather in India is opposite to the New Zealand weather. In India April to July are the hottest, monsoon in August & September, and October to March is the winter.
Yes you’ll have umbrellas and rain coats on board in case of rain.