3 Days Varanasi add up
If you have been always fascinated about mythological and historical places, explore Dashashwamedh Ghaat (for famous Ganga Aarti) Kashi Vishwanath temple and few other temples. Kashi Vishwanath is believed to the 12th Jyotirlinga of Lord Shiva so the holiest place is highly sacred in Hinduism. You can see old handloom houses weaving beautiful Banarasi sarees.
Price - NZ $ 990 per person twin sharing
- Local flights to and from Varanasi, in India
- Accommodations as stated in the itinerary including everyday breakfasts.
- Chauffeured air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Professional guide
- Private sightseeing and excursions as specified in the itinerary
- All activities as specified in the itinerary
- Airport & hotels' transfers
- Supply of Packaged drinking water, soft drinks & snacks on-board.
- All applicable taxes including GST
- Administration Fee
- Surya Kaiser Palace
- Brijrama Palace
- Guided boat ride at river Ganges
- Morning and evening aarti ceremony
- Visit to local temples