New Zealand – Kochi – Marari Beach – Allepey – Periyar National Park – Munnar – Kochi – New Zealand
Day 1 – Fly to Kochi: Fly from Auckland/Christchurch/Wellington/ Sydney/Melbourne airport.
You’ll be received at Kochi airport by one of our representatives and transferred to your Hotel. Stay close to fort Kochi in your luxury hotel like ‘Old Harbour Hotel’ or ‘Taj Malabar Resort & Spa’. Relax for the night and get rid of Jet lag.
Welcome at Kochi airport and transfer to your hotel.
Meals Included: Breakfast
Day 2 – Kochi: After breakfast, take a guided visit of all famous attractions of Fort Kochi in your Chauffeured vehicle. Your first stop will take you inside Paradesi Synagogue, the oldest Jewish synagogue in India. Built in 1568, the place of worship is decorated with Chinese porcelain tiles and Belgian chandeliers. (closed on Fridays and Saturdays.) Next up is a visit to St. Francis Church, the first European church of India. After a look around, continue to the Mattancherry Palace (closed on Fridays). Visit spice markets of Mattancherry. Pack an extra bag for the inevitable shopping. After lunch your tour proceeds to the Chinese fishing nets set up on teak wood and bamboo poles; these fishing nets have their origin from China. Save the evening for the Kathakali performance before dinner.
- Vibrant city of Kochi
- Pardesi Synagogue
- Mattancherry Palace
- Chinese net
- Kathakali Performance
Day 3,4 – Marari Beach: Proceed to Marari Beach in same vehicle for your stay in a luxury resort near fisher man villages, like ‘Marari Beach Resort’. Stay for the night in this resort and enjoy the luxury of private beach of the resort or Kerala Ayurvedic Massage for the evening.
- Marari Beach Resort
Day 5 – Allepey: Home to a vast network of waterways and more than a thousand houseboats, Allepey is one of Kerala’s most mesmerizingly beautiful and relaxing experiences. Don’t forget to stop and try local delicacies on your way to Allepey. Float along and gaze over paddy fields of succulent green, curvaceous rice barges and village life along the banks in your houseboat. Stay in your hotel like houseboat for overnight.
- Overnight House boat stay.
Day 6,7 – Periyar National Park: Regarded among the top national parks of India, Periyar National Park covers an area of 925 sq. km. This enormous area acts as a habitat to many endangered and endemic species of flora, mammals, reptiles, fishes, amphibians, and birds. It is in the Cardamom Hill range that encompasses rivers like Periyar and different regions that are home to different kinds of species. Please select the activities that interest you most as there is a lot to choose from. Call ‘Elephant Court Thekkady’ your home, for the night.
- Clouds Walk – It is a 3 to 4-hour guided walk taking participants to vantage points of the park. Right from the vantage point one can enjoy a 360-degree view of the grasslands.
- PeriyarLake Boat-Ride: A famous landmark of the national park, this lake is spread across an area of 26 sq. km. and is among the most charming lakes of Kerala. It was formed post the construction of Mullaperiyar Dam, and is a perfect place to spot various wildlife species that come here to quench their thirst.
- Abraham’s Spice Garden– Even though the whole Periyar National Park is carpeted with greenery, a tour through the Abraham’s Spice Garden is unmissable. It is hosted by knowledgeable guides, who tell you about the uses of different plants.
- Connemara Tea Factory– Tea-lovers cannot have enough of this place. The building was built back in 1940s and the tour educates about the history of tea plantation and other medicinal uses of the leaves.
- Bamboo Rafting – Rafting and hiking programme takes one through some of the most verdant areas of PeriyarTiger Reserve. The tour is guided by two professional guides and panoramic views on the way are a visual treat.
- Elephant ride: Ride through the jungles of Periyarat the back of the Elephant.
Day 8 – Munnar: Post breakfast, proceed to Munnar on a scenic drive in the same vehicle. Green is the colour that swathes the lush mountain slopes of Munnar, the crisp air, clement weather and relaxed grain are all perfectly engineered to work up a restful experience in this scenic hill town. Order a steaming cup of tea from a nearby plantation to go with the breath-taking views.
- Scenic drive to Munnar
- Your stay at a luxury resort in Munnar.
Day 9 – Munnar: Welcome to the Tea city of India. After breakfast at the hotel, you will start exploring Munnar by visiting the Eravikulam National Park, which is a famous habitat of the rare mountain goats called the Nilgiri Tahr. You will also explore Mattupetty Dam and Echo Point with its lustrous green tea garden. Follow the tea picker’s tail and take a guided visit to the Tea museum. After your day excursion, you will return to the hotel to enjoy dinner and overnight rest.
- Tea Hills of Munnar
- Tea Museum
Day 10 – Departure: You’ll be driven to your departure terminal in Kochi from your hotel after Breakfast according to your flight timings.
Day 11 – New Zealand: Such a wonderful time in India but nothing is like home. Welcome back to New Zealand and end of your tour. Thank You!
Meals: In-flight – Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch
- House boat stay for a night
- Stay at Marai Resorts
- Kathakali Dance Performance
- Chinese Fishing Nets Kochi
Our hotels range from Heritage properties to modern 3-4-star hotels. All hotels come with air-conditioned rooms, superior locations, restaurants and free Wi-Fi. Most of the hotels would have swimming pools. You are also welcome to upgrade your hotels at extra applicable costs.
Kochi – Trident Cochin
Marari – La Plage Marari/Abad Turtle Beach
Allepey – 3 Star Houseboat Stay
Periyar – Cinnamon
Munnar – Munnar Tea Country Resort
Kochi –Taj Malabar Resort & Spa
Marari – Marari Beach Resort CGH Earth
Allepey – 5 Star House Boat Stay
Periyar – Kofiland Resort
Munnar – Chandys Windy Woods
Please Note – Given hotels are subject to availability. In case of unavailability similar hotel would be provided.
- Return flight from New Zealand to Kochi (Economy class)
- Visa Fees
- All Hotels
- All breakfasts
- 2 – 3 Complimentary meals
- Chauffeured air-conditioned luxury vehicle
- Domestic flight to Kochi/Mumbai
- Fully escorted tour
- All Monuments entry & camera tickets
- Monuments guides
- Tour leader
- Sightseeing & Bazaar Walks
- All activities stated in the itinerary
- Airport & hotel transfers
- Supply of Packaged drinking water and soft drinks on-board.
- All applicable taxes including GST
- Personal expenses like Shopping etc.
- Travel Insurance
- Meals except stated in itinerary
- No extra charge applicable for a private tour with same itinerary.
- Single supplement cost is applicable to a solo traveler if only one person is staying in a hotel room.
- Return flight includes economy class seat.
- You’ll be advised about your international flight options to choose between the airlines, at the time of your booking.
- All the given travel dates come with guaranteed departure. Minimum group size is 2 & Maximum is 8.
- Please provide copy of front page of passport of all travelers at the time of booking. Please make sure your passport has minimum 6 months of validity at the time of your arrival in India.
- Please fill out Visa Form given on our website to provide all the relevant information to apply visa.
- All the travel would be done by road in your air-conditioned personal chauffeured vehicle except your flight back to Kochi/Mumbai.
- All the activities are part of your package price.
- You will be welcomed at every airport by one of our representatives and all transfers to your hotels are included.
- Peak season charges, New Year and/or Christmas night gala dinner and additional supplement charges may apply to your tour booked for the months of December & January only. We’ll inform you about this in advance if such cost occurs.
- Please let us know in advance if you would like to add up another destination on your visit to India like Goa, Varanasi or Tiger Safari.
Payment Procedures: A deposit amount of 30% is required to confirm the booking and to receive your confirmed flight tickets. Rest can be paid 6 weeks prior to your arrival dates.
Payments or deposits can be made online on our website via PayPal (3.4% Charge applicable)
OR directly to the following bank account (No surcharge)
ANZ Bank Account Details:
- Payable At : Kiwi N Tiger New Zealand
- A/C Number : 06 0829 098780400
- Swift Code : ANZ BNZ 22
- Bank : ANZ
Please read our Terms & Conditions for more info.